If data transmission via radio waves is not for you (see video #73 on the nRF24L01+ modules) then maybe good old 2-wire transmission using the RS485 interface is a better choice.
The modules are to be had for pennies, the coding is simple and no libraries are required although we do use the SerialSoftware library to create a new serial port on arbitrary GPIO pins – not needed if you have a Mega 2560 as that four hardware serial ports built right into the hardware.
Data transmission speed can be quite high (115200 bps) and distances quite long (1.2km) but not both at the same time!
All in all, this can be a solution for outlying buildings, sheds, barns and the like as long as they have power.
As a bonus, you get first look at my new blog which I’m going to use to fill the gaps between videos. Yes, I know, I’m spoiling you.
All code can be found in my Github:
Interesting links about stuff I mention in my video:
Wikipedia article on RS485
Bangood RS485 modules
Nick Gammon’s excellent article on RS486 including libraries and multidrop example
My new blog! All about stuff I never get to video about.
Here’s one I made earlier… classic childrens TV
My channel and blog are here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá nhanh bo mạch chủ ASROCK X470 TAICHI ULTIMATE
- Cách tắt ứng dụng chạy ngầm android samsung, oppo, xiaomi, realme
- Không thể phá khối EXPLODE được Block trong autocad // Lệnh X (xplode) // Mẹo vặt autocad
- The RX 580 Is Still An AMAZING GPU For Mining Today!
- Gigabyte RX 580 Aorus 8GB 256 bits GDDR5 đánh giá tổng thể và test 6 game 4k & full HD