In today’s tutorial, we’re going to talk about numbers, specifically how to round up in Excel. Thanks to the ROUNDUP function, Excel will always round values up, based on the given number of decimal places. Together, we’ll have a look at how to use this function effectively. Let’s start now!
How to ROUND, ROUNDUP and ROUNDDOWN in Excel
0:00 How to ROUNDUP in Excel
1:09 How to ROUNDUP to one decimal place in Excel
1:58 How to ROUNDUP to two decimal places in Excel
2:19 How to round the value up to make it a whole number
2:35 How to round a number up to tens or hundreds
Is this your first time on EasyClick? We’ll be more than happy to welcome you in our online community. Hit that Subscribe button and join the EasyClickers! 🙂
Got Microsoft Office 365? Get it here
Transcription How to ROUNDUP in Excel here
Become a Patron:
Do you find our tutorials useful? Chip in to keep us going. You can make a one-off donation with PayPal or support us regularly on Patreon. Thank you!
Voice over artist ►
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá nhanh bo mạch chủ ASROCK X470 TAICHI ULTIMATE
- Cách tắt ứng dụng chạy ngầm android samsung, oppo, xiaomi, realme
- Không thể phá khối EXPLODE được Block trong autocad // Lệnh X (xplode) // Mẹo vặt autocad
- The RX 580 Is Still An AMAZING GPU For Mining Today!
- Gigabyte RX 580 Aorus 8GB 256 bits GDDR5 đánh giá tổng thể và test 6 game 4k & full HD